Форум поклонников Томаша Вернера

Объявление

Наш форум является официальным филиалом чешского форума Томаша Вернера! Our forum is official affiliate of the Czech forum of Tomash Verner! Форум Томаша в Чехии: http://z6.invisionfree.com/tomasverner/index.php. На официальном сайте Томаша http://www.tomasverner.com появилась ссылка на наш форум! Внимание! Все заходим на новый сайт http://tomas-verner.ucoz.ru Туда я теперь буду выкладывать фотки с соревнований

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Форум поклонников Томаша Вернера » Интервью » Интервью со сканами.

Интервью со сканами.

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

What sms has pleased you the most after winning the silver medal?
It wasn’t a sms, it was a call, with my parents. I called them from the rink, still in my competition clothes, mum cried with emotion, everyone was very happy. Then I got some 100 smss that pleased me either with the content or with who sent them.

Where do you have your medal?
So far, it’s still travelling, but it will be put to a shelf in my room where I keep all the prizes from competitions. From Euros beside the silver one I brought a gold medal for the short program and bronze for free skate.

What do you think about when you step on the ice during the competitions?
There are toom any thoughts in my head. But it is important to concentrate on a performance you want to show. To be able to concentrate, so that I can show everything I can in the short period of four minutes. On the day of the competition I go through my skate in my head and try not to let divert myself with different thoughts.

Do you tend to be nervous?
Unfortunately I do, but on the other hand a bit of stress is not that bad, one gets some adrenaline which pushes me forward.

Does the audience affect you?
Certainly, when they are loud, it is nice, it means they they support me and they are with me.

And if your parents are part of the audience?
I would be very nervous, they are rather at home, in front of the tv. It is a bit unfair from me, because I am bound to my parents for everything I do, but I am rather alone in the competitions. When I want to concentrate I need to avoid all the influences, which means a bit of selfish behavior and thinking only of myself. But fortunately they understand it.

Neither your girlfriend Martina goes with you?
No, she keeps her fingers crossed at home too. She is also a skater plus she studies economic college. Unfortunately we see each other less than we’d want, I spend only a part of my year in Prague. I train in Oberstdorf and travel to competitions. So the time when we meet is determined by the schedule of the season. I am grateful that she is so understanding.

You skate from the five years of your age, weren’t you sorry that you don’t have such comfortable life like other kids?
When I was small, I had many interests, beside figure skating I played football, I didn’t miss entertainment. And even today I don’t feel that. There are three or four practices after schol waiting for me, but I am already used to that. And I have many friends in skating.

Don’t you regret you haven’t stayed at football? There are certainly different amounts of money...
Well, when I think of that and imagine, I’d be as good football player as I am a figure skater - I mean second in Europe – I’d be totally independent today. But you can’t take it this way. Figure skating is passion, more than making the money it is about putting them into it.

What made the choice clear for figure skating?
The fact that it is a sport where lots of beautiful girls are, you have opportunity to travel around the world and among the sportsmen there is less hate than in other disciplines.

What does your day look like?
Training takes five hours of the day, six days of the week except Saturday. I have two times 1,5 hours on ice and in between off ice – ballet or other dance. And I need to add many stretching excercises, without them I’d be on a wheelchair probably.

Отредактировано DPS (2007-04-22 16:46:49)

How many people are in your team?
I have two coaches, Vlasta Koprivova in Prague and Michael Huth in Oberstdorf, he also coaches the European champion Carolina Kostner. Also choreographer Rostislav Sinicyn, his wife Natalia Karamisheva, who designs my costumes. Then two off ice coaches, in Germany it is Karsten Schдfer, and in CZ Jaroslav Sedlacek. Jarda Langmaier, who is for stretching excercises and Jiri Nemecek teaches me ballet. And also my family that does everything for me.

How often does it happen that the whole family meets at home in Borovany?
It’r very rare. Either I am at the competition or on a camp, or my brother has exams and he is in Prague, or my dad is stuck at work. The essence of our family is my mum, who holds it together.

Do you have a normal vacation, Can you go for two weeks to the sea?
No. Season ends with Worlds, then we have mmaximally five days free and everything begins again. April is a month without ice, but we spend it with off-ice training, which means many other sports, like althletics, swimming, cycling. Ihaven’t had a real vacation in a long time. But I don’t mind that, figure skating is like a drug for me, I don’t know how else would I fill up the time.

Why do you skate single and not in a pair?
In pair you bear a huge responsibility for your partner and that is difficult. Few times I did an exhibition with Carolina Kostner and I was scared to not to injure or drop her.

How was it when you were 14 years and you left to Prague?
It was an adventure for me, but in half a year I felt homesick. It wasn’t such a problem to find some friends, but I had to learn how to take care of myself. I was responsible for myself, for how am I going to learn, how much money willI spend, at what time will I go to bed, noone was controlling me.

Where did you live?
At the same place as today, right at the stadium, where our University sports centre has few hotel rooms. It was good that my school was only three minutes from here, but on the other hand I have never really got to know Prague well.

What advantages and disadvantages has living half in Prague and half in Oberstdorf?
One could say that I am homeless, I travel between three places, Prague, Oberstdorf and Borovany. Or we can take it the other way, not to sound so desperate and say that I have three homes and two families – the real one and the skating one. Disadvantage is that I don’t meet my girlfriend and my friends so often.

What do your evenings in Oberstdorf look like?
Depends on when the practice ends. When I finish early, which means around eight o’clock, I try to do school things, I study FTVS (Faculty of physical education and sport). Or I watch a movie on DVD.

You are said to be great friends with CArolina Kostner, ladies‘ European champion.
Yes, we are. But here it ends and there is no space for speculations. We train together, support each other and it is all. Some media make us a pair, but that is a nonsense.

With which nationalities do you get along the best?
In skating it doesn’t depend on if you are from Czech Republic, Russia or Andorra, we all know each other and stick together. We are rivals on the ice, but after the competition it doesn‘t matter, who placed where. We spend the evening together and have fun.

Can you drink alcohol or smoke?
It is easy for me, I neither drink or smoke, but I like parties and celebrations.

How do you communicate with other skaters?
I speak English and German, as a kid I learned partly Russian because we had Russian coaches and choreographers. Most of the people I know from skating speak English, the only little problem is with Russians. The French are proud of their language in a special way and even if they can speak English they prefer French. And some Americans are a bit bigheaded and they speak to you only after you’ve won some important competition.

What do the skaters‘ parties look like?
E.g. in Warsaw we had a special entertainment room, where we could be during the whole championships. Besides the table tennis there was a football goal and a soft ball, so that we wouldn’t destroy the hotel equipment. Afer the final, we were having fun till 4:30 in the morning. Then we got terribly hungry so we set off to night Warsaw but everything was closed. In the end we found a bit sleazy buffet, where we bought gyros. We rather didn’t quest after the origin of the meat, but it filled us enough which was exactly what we needed.

Do you have to live according to a special diet? Here you have a classical „svickova“... ( >a delicious czech sauce with meat and dumplings<, according to a dictionary – „marinated beef tende )
That is relatively fine – cranberries have vitamins, cream has calcium, meat has proteins, well and dumplings ... one can shut eyes to that once in a while. I don’t have any special diet, but I try to eat healthy, fresh and quality food.

What qualities shoud a figure skater have?
It should be an open person, should like people because our sport is based on a contact with audience.

So a bit of an exhibitionist?
Defninitely. One can be introvert but at least on the ice should be able to play extroversive.

Do intrigues in figure skating exist?
Ahh, we could make a whole interview on this topic. Figure skating is a sport where subjective opinion matters, not only time, distance, the quantities you can measure.

It seems to me that figure skating is quite conservative – skating still to classical music, costumes are still colourful, sequined, like 20 years ago...
I can’t agree with that, today we skate to a modified classics, soundtracks and song from musicals. When there are more judges from the old generation, I have to take that in account and not try to amaze them with something modern. One can’t skate to a techno or hip hop. And that costumes are still very colorful, it is an important function, you have to be seen on the ice and impress judges and audience.

Do you like the figure skating costumes?
Yes, it is important for them to go together with music and the whole composition of the program. You probably think of my this year’s SP costume, when I put on pink and shocked quite a few people. But this slightly controversial costume fulfilled its purpose – everyone talked about it!

Can a new element be invented or you just combine the old ones?
We combine the old elements, we think up new variations. We’re limitated by the rules a lot, there’s little freedom and impovisation, we’re penalized for extra elements. But we can do crazy things during ehxibitions, they are here to entertain people.

Do you have skating role models?
The most I was impressed by Russian skaters Yagudin and Plushenko, from Czech skaters it is Jozef Sabovcik. I had an opportunity to talk to him and i was asking him about everything possible and listened carefully to his advice.

Which one did you take into heart?
Mainly that this sport is connected with the audience so I should communicate with it. And also that a basics of a success is a decent practice.

Figure skatinng is accompanied by injuries, yours in 2003 casued you had to be away the whole season.
I jjust kicked through my instept with skate then, it was worse in 2005, when I disjointed my foot and broke bones in my ankle. It could ventuate that I would not be able to come back on ice. But it ended fine and I have to knock on wood, lately the injuries avoid me.

Can one get used to pain? In figure skating there is a lot of falls.
We fall all the time. You have to lear to fall the way so that you hurt yourself the least you can. The fall that looks horrifying can be just a trifle for us, but on the othe hand an ordinary looking fall can cause 2 months off ice. It is necessary to have basics of coordination and mainly you mustn’t think of the fall otherwise you send for it.

Can you tell how many falls did you have iin those 15 years?
If it wasn’t a million than I am very close to it.

Last year you were at the olympics in Torino? Can it be compared to Europeans?
Nothing compares to it. I think that to represent your contry at the olympics is a dream for every athlete, the atmosphere is unforgetable and I will remember it for a long time.

Olympics are also a huge bussiness...
Money are always in the first place. It is good that the athletes are supported, but I think that thanks to sponsors sport has come to spheres, that were unimaginable 10 years ago and today it is on the boarder of human possibilities. Just see what is possible to do in cycling, on skis today...

What is your highest goal? Olympic gold?
After this question the answer is clear. Olympic gold is a motivation for every athlete.You can’t compete without an appetite for victory.

http://u.foto.radikal.ru/0704/74/c70638fe6c8at.jpghttp://u.foto.radikal.ru/0704/2e/7aaccc71bff6t.jpghttp://u.foto.radikal.ru/0704/48/3ba29886d12dt.jpg
Tomas Verner is a black sheep of the family

Long 12 years the Czechs waited for a medal from the top figure skating competition. Now we have it again. 20years old Tomas Verner won silver at the European Championships in Warsaw not a long ago.

The last one has been won in 1995 by Radka Kovarikova/Rene Novotny. At the time they placed second at Europeans in Dortmund. In singles the title went to Petr Barna 15 years ago in Lausanne. And now, finally, after 12 years of long waiting for another czech triumph, Tomas Verner succeeded.
„The fact that I won sliver doesn’t mean anything yet. I definitely don’t rank among the best skaters. One medal is too little for it.“ says humbly the 20years old native from Pisek, who has World chapionship in the middle of March in front of him.

When does a sportsman get among the elite according to you?
The result mustn’t be scarce, because then a lot of people will speculate if it wasn’t a coincidence. But if you prove your results on a long term basis, one can say you belong to the top.

Haven’t you ever had a feeling you belong to them?
Yes, but not thanks to the silver medal. It was during approx. 4 shows I did this year. I met there the olympic champion Plushenko and other great skaters. We skated on the same ice, we were in the same hotel, dressing rooms... I got to know they are not any machines or big headed celebrities. I was happy to be with them.

How much binding is the silver for you?
Especially for the upcoming Worlds in Tokyo. As a second man from Euros I shouldn’t finish somewhere at he end of the field. It wouldn’t be a good picture of the European skating. And I would like to continue in things I started. Noone wishes this medal to remain the only one.

Do you still insist that you parents root for you only in front of telvision?
Yes, that’s our agreement. They know how psychically demanding this sport is. They are understanding. We explained to each other that everytime they are at the competition I’ve got an uncomfortable feeling – I have inner urge to devote my time to them but I can’t. Maybe we seem like arrogant, selfish and even big headed in the competition atmostphere to other people. But during competitions everything really goes aside, we are close-set in our own world. We live with what is between the barriers. That’s our 60x30 meters. After it’s finished you smile again and you are nice to the others.

How do you manage to divide the life of a professional sportsman and a life of a normal person?
That’s always problematic. I had problems with it when I was at the high school, because until my final year I have studied without an individual plan. And it always ended up the way that when I was on the ice I was thinking about tests and exams and the other way round. Finally I have learned how to be present mentally where I am also physically. But when I’ll be able to do that for 100% everyone in the team will heave a sigh of relief.

How helpful were the teachers at high school to you?
In my fourth year I couldn’t cope with it all so I had the individual study plan. But the first three years I had luck with the teachers, and I’d like to thank to them from heart for their attitude towards me and how they cared for me. They sympathized with me, because after school there was five hours of training waiting for me. But one can’t say I’d been getting my marks for nothing.

What marks did you get at your leaving examination?
I got 1, two 2s and one 3 - from Czech language. Even though it doesn’t seem so, I can speak fluently, but it just didn’t work out. Luckilly at high school the grammar is not so crucial, otherwise it would be even worse. (laughs)

You skate from your 6 years. When have you decided to dedicate to this sport on a professional level?
It’s good that you are asking. Majority of the people imagines that I started because it was my parents‘ wish, that they wanted to have a figure skating world champion at home and that’s why they forced me to do it. But it wasn’t so. I decided when I was 13, when I did my first international competition and felt the magic and atmosphere which is different from the home competitions.
At 13 I also moved away from my parents in Ceske Budejovice to Prague. My coach Vlasta Kopivova placed me to a selection af a talented youth. So at this time I started to think about that once I would like to reach the world top in figure skating and stand on the podium.

Your 1,5 years older brother Miroslav also did figure skating.
Yes, but now he doesn’t skate, he studies medicine. And this subject is absolutely incompatible with training demands.

You started with figure skating at the same time. Who was better?
Years ago I was convinced that it was always me. But the result showed the opposite. My brother was defeating me. So I always stayed behind him, I was the second one.

Two years go you missed the whle season because of ankle injury. Have you thought about what would happen if had to quit with sport at that time?
I had many thoughts in my head, because doctors told me my ankle will never be the same as before. That shocked me. Many people say that in sport injury can happen within one second, that can change your whole life. But athlete, until he experiences it personally, never understands it. I got to know it. The ascertainment of the doctors really scared me and I started to wonder what would happen if... Fortunately my fears did not come true and I can skate again. I dissmissed the injury.

Are you more cautious about yourself now?
As for figure skating, no. The cautiounsness wouldn’t be there upon a place. As for the additional sports or entertainment, yes. That’s why I run only in the runners areas, paths and grall, Definitely not on concrete. And football? It was my big passion, I played it competitively. I had to put it aside, because with my ankle it is not possible. I am really sorry i can’t kick the ball decently, at high school it was a great relief for me, when we could run outside during the break and play.

You father, head physician in Ceske Budejovice said, that your joints quadrate with joints of a person 10 years older than you are. Do you feel it?
There are moments when I feel the shabbiness. After the competitions whe all the adrenaline is away and I am very tired. When waking up in the morning I really feel liike i am not 20 but at least 40 years old. As for the joints I am not able to judge how much pressure is put on them... It is true that after the ankle injury I got to know it a bit. Every little movement hurt me. Before the injury I couldn’t imagine what the ankles must bear!

What do you enjoy more on the ice – jumps or dance movements?
One flows from the other. When you jump well, you enjoy laso other movements. But otherwise I am a big fan of jumps, I love the feeling when I am in the air. That’s why I fell in love with the quadruple jumps. You fly longer, you have a feelling that you overrule the physical patterns. Now not that we would overrule them, we always end on the ggound again.

You have done the quadruple jump for the first time when you were 15. Is that early?
It is early but I’ve had good technical basics from my coaches. But it took a long time before I was able to put it into my programs. But for instance Plushenko jumped a quad also when he was 15. To catch up with him was my personal goal. To defeat him would be my highest goal but it won’t happen because he’s not competing this season.

Do you cooperate with a psychologist?
Not yet. But I would like to do psychology one day. On the Faculty of physical education and sport you could study sports psychology once, but they cancelled it. So I‘ll wait until something similar appears. That is subject that I’m really interested in. I take pleasure in communicating with people.

Haven’t you ever wanted to try medicine, when it is in your family?
Yes, we have. My mother is a nurse, my father doctor of biochemistry and I go to him for blood taking. Which I don’t really enjoy, I don’t like needles. And medicine? Sport has won. So I am kind of a black sheep.

And also your girlfriend. She is figure skater as well...
Yes. And in addition she studies first year of economy school.

Where have you met?
At the rink where I practice in Prague. Martina started as a single skater, then tried pairs, for a while she even skated with my brother. We got to know each other closer and now we are toghether for 4,5 years.

Is it a steady relationship?
I think that very steady, even though we don’t spent much time together. I am glad I have Martina and I wouldn’t want to be in her place because it is not easy with me. Sometimes she is a bit jealous, which is a normal female nature.

And you are not jealous?
I definitely am. But I can’t control Martina that much because I'm away quite often.

Do you live together?
No, we don’t. I don’t know if it was good, how would it work. So I live alone in Prague. For weekends, if it goes, I visit my parents. And on Sunday afternoon I am again on the train on the way to practice again.

Жалко, что перевод есть только с чешского нна английский, а не на русский

http://u.foto.radikal.ru/0704/8f/eef09b9c99det.jpghttp://u.foto.radikal.ru/0704/9c/39720fc6bb7bt.jpg

Miroslav Verner, doctor, father of Tomas Verner:

How good I am at skating
Like a clear amateur. I can stand, go forwards and do few steps backwards.

How do I recognize the jumps
According to a takeoff - when I concentrate a lot. First ten years I didn’t know what Tomas jumps at all.

Why I didn’t lure Tomas to medicine
Faithfully done medicine is a hard whole life work. I don’t think that with his mentality Tomas would be able to sit with study books, it has never been his hobby. He’s an extrovert that loves to be with people.

What my son will be
A good coach, psychologist or lawyer. We’ll see.

When Tomas stunned me the most
When he was three years old. I was just moving a wooden wall when Tomas with absolute sovereignity said: It would be the best to seat it and adjust it.

How much we invested in skating
Sometimes it was beyond the family possibilities. But Tomas showed a certain talent and my wife wanted us to give him a chance to go to a training camp even to America. So we also ended with some loans and debts.

Where did I watch his European compeition this year
I was nervous in front of TV at home. Fortunately I am trained to manage my emotions with autogenic training. It took me some five minutes until I was able to calm down with my will power.

How often do I swear about the juges
Never. I don’t employ myself with what I can’t change. I rather do my job. I am useful to my family like a father, „source maker“ and serviceman.

Tomas Verner, figure skater, son of Miroslav Verner:

Why I won’t be a doctor like my father
Because for that you need studies of mathematics and physics and that never did much for me. My medical abilities end with the first aid.

At what age did I skate for the first time
At five. I was holding the barrier and was afraid of the huge ice area.

How did my parents wake me up back then
With difficulty. Because of the practices I had to get up at half past four. As soon as they pushed me into the bathroom it was alright, but we were often catching the bus in the loose. So that’s why I was going to bed already at 8 pm. I was sad about it in the summer, the sun was still shining, boys played football and I had to go to bed.

What my dad reproached to me
That I have too little fighting spirit and I often give up after an unsuccesfull competition. But now it is different.

What I like to eat when I come home
A decent piece of meat and a delicious gingerbread from my mum

How quickly do I rotate in the air
During a quad less than a second. I have some 20 seconds for one rotation.

What was my hardest fall
It was when I was a kid – every fall of mine ended on my head. The ice just attracted it, my head was all beat-up. But at least I do have a tough head now, you need it in our sport.

How much do my costumes cost
One between 15 and 20 thousand CZK. They make them in a fashion house by the Wenceslas square.

Who is my girlfriend
Not Carolina Kostner like some people think. She’s a friend and we train together. My girlfriend is Martina Prochazkova, who studies and also skates in Prague.

What worst reprehension did I bring home from school
A „class reprimand“. At a basic school we played one game, we tripped up. And I was so skilful that one classmate had a concussion of the brain from it. I was sorry about that. Otherwise I do have lots of reprehensions from 1st and 2nd grade like“he fights for girls“.

Отредактировано DPS (2007-04-22 17:02:34)

А вот и пришел перевод первого интервью.
- Какая смс порадовала тебя больше всего, когда ты выиграл серебро на Европе?
Т: Это была не Смс, а телефонный разговор – с родителями. Я позвонил им сразу же, ещё не переодевшись. Мама плакала, не могла сдержать эмоций. Все были счастливы. А вообще я получил около 100 смс, которые порадовали меня либо содержанием, либо тем, кто их прислал.

- Где сейчас твоя медаль?
Т: Вообще сейчас она ещё путешествует. Но очень скоро займет свое место на полке, где я храню все свои призы. Кстати с Европы я привёл ещё малое золото за короткую и малую бронзу за произвольную.

- О чём думаешь в тот момент, когда выходишь на лёд на соревнованиях?
Т: В голове всегда очень много мыслей. Но важно сконцентрироваться на программе, чтобы за отведенные 4 минуты показать максимально всё, что умеешь. В день соревнования всё время прокручиваю в голове программу и не позволяю себе отвлекаться на другие мысли.

- Нервничаешь обычно?
Т: Вообще-то да. Хотя с другой стороны немного стресса – это тоже хорошо, потому что адреналин всегда толкает меня вперёд.

- Публика как-то влияет на тебя?
Т: Конечно. Когда публика кричит и аплодирует, это значит тебя поддерживают! И это здорово!

- А если твои родители в зале?
Т: Я очень нервничаю тогда. Для меня лучше, если они дома и смотрят соревнования по телевизору. Конечно, это несправедливо с моей стороны, потому что я всем обязан своим родителям. Но на соревнованиях мне лучше быть одному. Когда мне нужно настроиться, я предпочитаю быть один и веду себя немного эгоистично. Но слава Богу, родители понимают меня.

- Значит, твоя девушка Мартина тоже не ездит с тобой?
Т: Нет, она болеет за меня дома. Она тоже фигуристка, и ещё учится в экономическом колледже. К сожалению, мы видимся не так часто, как нам хотелось бы, потому что я провожу в Праге только часть года. Я тренируюсь в Оберсдорфе и постоянно езжу на соревнования. Поэтому наши встречи обусловлены соревновательным графиком. И я очень благодарен ей за понимание.

- Ты занимаешь фигурным катанием с 5 лет. Не жалеешь, что у тебя не было нормального детства?
Т: Когда был маленьким, у меня было очень много интересов помимо фигурного катания. Я играл в футбол. Не упускал возможности повеселиться. И сейчас такого чувства нет. Хотя у меня 3-4 тренировки после университета. Но я уже привык к этому. К тому же у меня много друзей-фигуристов.

- Не жалеешь, что не занялся футболом профессионально? Там ведь совсем другие гонорары Т: Ну когда думаю об этом и представляю, что был бы таким же хорошим футболистом, как сейчас фигуристом – в смысле 2ым в Европе – я был бы сейчас абсолютно независим. Но нельзя всё рассматривать вот так вот. Фигурное катание – это страсть. Здесь больше вкладываешь, чем получаешь.

- Что всё такие решило выбор пользу фигурного катания?
Т: То, что в фигурном катании много красивых девушек, возможность путешествовать по миру и тот факт, что меньше ненависти между спортсменами.

- Как выглядит распорядок твоего дня?
Т: Тренировки занимают 5 часов в день, 6 дней в неделю кроме субботы. 2 раза в день ледовые тренировки по 1,5 часа, а между ними – балет или другая хореография. И конечно же занятия по растяжке. Без них я бы сейчас был в инвалидном кресле.

- Сколько человек в твоей команде?
Т: У меня 2 тренера, Власта Копривова в Праге и Михаэль Хут в Оберсдорфе, он также тренирует и чемпионку Европы Каролину Костнер. Мой хореограф – Ростислав Синицын, его жена Наталия Карамишева делает мои костюмы. Два тренера по физ.подготовке – в Германии Karsten Schдfer, а в Чехии Jaroslav Sedlacek. Jarda Langmaier занимается со мной растяжкой. А балетом я занимаюсь с Jiri Nemecek. И конечно же моя семья, которая всегда со мной.

- Как часто собираетесь дома всей семьёй?
Т: К сожалению, очень редко. Либо я на тренировках или на сборах, либо мой брат в Праге сдаёт экзамены, либо папа на работе. Мама – оплот нашей семьи, она держит нас всех вместе.

- У тебя бывает нормальный отпуск? Когда, скажем, можешь съездить на пару недель на море?
Т: Нет. Сезон заканчивается после чемпионата Мира. После этого есть максимум 5 дней на отдых. А потом всё начинается заново. Апрель проходит вне льда. Но у меня много тренировок. В этот период занимаюсь разными видами спорта: легкой атлетикой, плаванием, катаюсь на велосипеде. У меня давно не было нормального отпуска. Но я не обращаю на это внимание. Фигурное катание для меня как наркотик. Если бы его не было, просто не представляю, чем бы занимал себя.

- Почему ты выступаешь в одиночном, а не в парном катании?
Т: В паре ты несёшь огромную ответственность за свою партнёршу, и это очень трудно. Несколько раз выступал на показательных вместе с Каролиной Костнер. И каждый раз ужасно боялся уронить её или поранить.

- Какие ощущения у тебя были, когда в 14 лет ты уехал тренироваться в Прагу?
Т: Это было большое приключение. Но через полгода я стал очень скучать по дому. Найти друзей была не проблема. Но пришлось учиться заботиться о себе самому. Я сам нёс за себя ответственность, как учиться, сколько тратить денег, когда ложиться спать. Никто больше меня не контролировал.

- А где ты жил?
Т: Там же, где и сейчас. На стадионе. Там у нашего университетского спортивного клуба есть несколько комнат. Это хорошо, потому что сам университет находится в 3ёх минутах оттуда, но с другой стороны я так и не узнал Прагу достаточно хорошо.

- Какие плюсы и минусы того, что полгода ты тренируешься в Оберсдорфе, а полгода в Праге?
Т: Кто-то может назвать меня бездомным, потому что я разрываюсь между Оберсдорфом, Прагой и Борованами. Но можно посмотреть на это и с другой стороны. У меня есть 3 дома и 2 семьи – настоящая и ледовая. А минус в том, что я не могу часто видеться со своей девушкой и друзьями.

- Как проводишь вечера в Оберсдорфе?
Т: зависит от того, когда кончаются тренировки. Если рано – то есть около 8 вечера – могу заняться учёбой (я учусь на факультете физического образования и спорта) или посмотреть фильм на двд.

- Говорят, вы большие друзья с Каролиной Костнер?
Т: Да, это так. Но не больше. Мы вместе тренируемся и поддерживаем друг друга на соревнованиях. И всё. Некоторые СМИ говорят, что мы пара, о это полная ерунда.

- Со спортсменами из каких стран у тебя лучше всего складываются отношения?
Т: В мире фигурного катания совсем неважно, из какой ты страны – Чехии, России, Андорры. Мы все знаем друг друга и держимся вместе. Мы – соперники на льду. Но после соревнований уже не имеет значения, кто какое место занял. Мы проводим время вместе и веселимся.

- Тебе можно пить спиртные напитки или курить?
Т: Ой, для меня это не проблема, потому что я не пью и не курю. Но люблю разные вечеринки.

- Как общаешься с другими фигуристами?
Т: Я говорю по-английски и по-немецки. А когда был маленьким немного овладел русским, потому что хореографы и тренеры у нас были русские. Большинство людей, с кем я общаюсь, говорят по-английски. Иногда возникают проблемы с русскими. Французы особенно гордятся своим языком и даже если знают английский, предпочитают общаться на французском. А американцы очень заносчивы, и начинают общаться с тобой, только когда ты выиграл какое-нибудь значительное соревнование.

- Как проходят вечеринки фигуристов?
Т: Например в Варшаве у нас был специальный зал, где можно было проводить свободное время. Помимо настольного тенниса там были футбольные ворота и мягкий мяч, чтоб мы не разломали что-нибудь в отеле. После финала мы веселились до 4.30 утра. Потом мы очень проголодались и отправились по ночной Варшаве в поисках еды. Но всё было закрыто. В итоге мы нашли маленькую забегаловку и купили еды. Мы особо не переживали по поводу качества еды, потому что это было именно то, что нам тогда было нужно.

- Придерживаешься какой-нибудь специальной диеты?
Т: Нет, но стараюсь есть здоровую, полезную и качественную пищу.

- Какими чертами должен обладать фигурист?
Т: Он должен быть открытым, любить общаться с людьми, потому что наш вид спорта построен именно на общении с публикой.

- То есть в некоем роде он должен быть эксгибиционистом?
Т: Точно. Наверное, можно быть и интровертом, но на льду абсолютно необходимо быть экстравертом.

- В фигурном катании есть интриги?
Т: Ха, мы бы могли целое интервью посвятить этой теме. Фигурное катание – субъективный вид спорта, где значение имеет именно мнение, а не расстояние, секунды и размеры, которые можно измерить.

- Фигурное катание кажется очень консервативным. Музыка классическая, цвета костюмов такие же, как 20 лет назад.
Т: Я с этим не согласен. Мы катаемся под ремиксы на классику, саундтреки к фильмам, арии из мюзиклов. Когда среди судей много людей из предыдущего поколения, это приходится брать в расчёт, и не стоит пытаться удивить их чем-то современным. Не стоит кататься под техно или хип хоп. А костюмы всегда очень яркие. Надо быть заметным на льду, и они играют большую роль. Надо покорить публику и судей.

- Тебе нравятся костюмы?
Т: Да, они должны соответствовать образу, музыке и композиции. Вы наверное имеете в виду мой костюм для короткой этого сезона – когда я одел розовый цвет. Многие были шокированы. Но этот слегка противоречивый костюм выполнил свою функцию – все говорили об этом!

- Можно ли изобрести новый элемент? Или приходится просто комбинировать уже существующие?
Т: Мы соединяем старые элементы, ищем новые комбинации. Мы во многом ограничены правилами. И для свободы, импровизации очень мало места. И нас штрафуют за какие-то элементы. Но мы можем делать всё, что угодно на показательных. Они и созданы для того, чтобы развлекать публику.

- Есть у тебя какие-нибудь кумиры, на кого хотелось бы быть похожим?
Т: Больше всего меня потрясают русские фигуристы Ягудин и Плющенко. Из Чехов - Джозеф Сабовчек. У меня была возможность с ним пообщаться. Я задавал ему самые разные вопросы и внимательно выслушивал его советы.

- Какой больше всего запал в душу?
Т: То, что наш спорт связана с публикой, и важно уметь общаться с ней. И то, что основой успеха являются постоянные тренировки.

- Фигурное катание связано с травмами. Твоя в 2003 заставила тебя пропустить целый сезон.
Т: Я пробил подъём коньком. Но в 2005 всё было гораздо хуже – когда я сломал кости лодыжки. Всё могло закончиться тем, что мне бы пришлось покинуть лёд вообще. Но всё закончилось хорошо. И стучу по дереву, пока травмы обходят меня стороной.

- Можно привыкнуть к боли? Ведь в фигурном катании много падений.
Т: Мы падаем всё время. Поэтому нас специально учат падать так, чтобы ушибаться как можно меньше. Падение, которое выглядит ужасно со стороны, может быть для нас ерундой. А казалось бы ерундовое падение может обернуться двумя месяцами безо льда. Нужно быть координированным и не думать о падении, иначе ты точно упадёшь.

- Можешь посчитать, сколько раз падал за 15 лет своей карьеры?
Т: Ну если ещё нет миллиона, то я точно приближаюсь к этому.

- В прошлом сезоне ты выступал на Олимпиаде в Турине. Можно это сравнить с чемпионатом Европы?
Т: Ничто не может сравниться с этим. Я думаю, что представлять свою страну на Играх – это мечта любого спортсмена, атмосфера просто незабываема, и я долго буду наверное вспоминать эти Игры.

- Олимпиада – это ещё и большой бизнес …
Т: Деньги всегда на первом месте. Хорошо, что у спортсменов есть поддержка, но благодаря спонсорам спорт достиг сейчас таких высот, которые трудно было даже представить ещё 10 лет назад, и сейчас спортивные достижения достигли предела человеческих возможностей. Посмотрите, что сейчас делают спортсмены в велосипедном или лыжном спорте например …

- Какая твоя самая большая цель? Олимпийское золото?
Т: На такой вопрос отвечать даже не нужно. Олимпийское золото – стимул для любого спортсмена. Невозможно соревноваться, не имея желания побеждать!

А это перевод последнего интервью.

Мирослав Вернер, отец Томаша:
- Какой из меня фигурист? Исключительно любитель. Могу стоять на коньках, ехать вперед и немного назад.

- Как определяю прыжки? По тому, как человек отталкивается – когда очень внимательно смотрю. Первые 10 лет, я вообще не понимал, что Томаш прыгает.

- Почему не уговорил Томаша заняться медициной? Если говорить честно, медицина – это тяжкий труд в течение всей жизни. Не думаю, что со своим темпераментом Томаш смог бы сидеть за учебниками, это его никогда не увлекало. Он – экстраверт и любит быть на людях.

- Кем мой сын станет в будущем? Хорошим тренером, психологом или юристом. Посмотрим.

- Когда Томаш поразил меня больше всего? Ему было три года. Я пытался передвинуть деревянную стенку. А Томаш очень уверенно заявил – лучше всего закрепить и подогнать её.

- Сколько мы вложили в фигурное катание? Иногда гораздо больше, чем наша семья могла позволить себе. Но у Томаша был талант, и моя жена хотела дать ему возможность тренироваться даже в Америке. Поэтому мы не избежали даже кредитов и долгов.

- Где смотрел Чемпионат Европы в этом году? По телевизору дома и очень нервничал. К счастью при помощи аутотренинга научился сдерживать эмоции. У меня заняло 5 минут, чтобы успокоиться.

- Как часто ругаю судей? Никогда. Никогда не занимаюсь тем, в чём не смыслю. Лучше буду делать свою работу. Для своей семьи я – отец, источник доходов и сервисмен ;)

Томаш Вернер, фигурист, сын Мирослава Вернера.

- Почему не стал врачом, как мой отец? Потому что для этого необходимы знания математики и физики, в чём я никогда не был знатоком. Мои медицинские способности заключаются в умении оказать первую помощь.

- Во сколько лет впервые встал на коньки? В 5 лет. Держался за бортик и очень боялся огромного ледового пространства.

- Как в детстве родители будили меня? С трудом. Из-за тренировок нужно было вставать в полпятого утра. Как только я оказывался в душе, сразу просыпался. Но на автобус частенько бежали бегом. Поэтому спать ложился в 8 вечера. Особенно мне это не нравилось летом – солнце ещё светит, ребята играют в футбол, а я должен идти спать.

- За что отец ругал меня? За то, что во мне мало соревновательного духа, и что я сдаюсь после неудачного выступления. Но сейчас всё по-другому.

- Что люблю есть, когда приезжаю домой? Хороший кусок мяса и вкусный имбирный пряник, приготовленный моей мамой.

- На сколько быстро вращаюсь в воздухе? Во время четверного прыжка это занимает меньше секунды. У меня меньше 20 секунд на прыжок.

- Какое было самое страшное падение? В детстве. Каждый раз ударялся головой. Лёд словно притягивал мою голову, и она была вся избита. Но теперь у меня крепкая голова – а в нашем спорте это очень пригождается.

- Сколько стоят мои костюмы? Каждый в среднем 15-20 тысяч чешских крон. Их шьют в доме моды на площади Венчеслас.

- Кто моя девушка? Совсем не Каролина Костнер, как думают многие. Она – мой друг и мы тренируемся вместе. Мою девушку зовут Мартина Прохазскова. Она учится и тренируется в Праге.

- Какой самый серьёзный выговор получил в школе? Выговор от классного руководителя. В начальной школе мы играли в одну игру. Ставили друг другу подножки. И у меня так хорошо это получалось, что один мой одноклассник получил в итоге сотрясение мозга. Мне, конечно, было очень жаль. Но вообще было много всяких мелких выговоров в 1ом и 2ом классах за то, что «дрался с девочками».

DPS написал(а):

А вообще я получил около 100 смс, которые порадовали меня либо содержанием, либо тем, кто их прислал.

Как бы узнать его номер чтобы тоже прислать ему СМС????

Yana написал(а):

Как бы узнать его номер чтобы тоже прислать ему СМС????

Да я бы не только СМСку написала, я бы и позвонила.

Yana
Если б его номер был известен всем фанаткам то б его телефон разрывался

его бы очень порадовали наши смски)))))

Дарина написал(а):

Если б его номер был известен всем фанаткам то б его телефон разрывался

НЕт. Он бы поломался от перегрузки  и Томи бы тогда разорился на одних телефонах.

Yana
Да точно б порадовали особенно на родном его языке

Дарина написал(а):

Да точно б порадовали особенно на родном его языке

А вы ег уже выучили?

Главное - желание!!!

Yana
Да вот у меня есть желание учиться в Англии и я стремлюсь. Наверно скоро и второе желание появится

Спасибо за интервью! Очень интересно!

Вы здесь » Форум поклонников Томаша Вернера » Интервью » Интервью со сканами.